Sunday, August 23, 2026

Electronic Music Fracture


 Electronic music fracture

Today I went to class

Mr. Ice Cream gave a lecture

And made us all to laugh

Thirty-six obscenities

Hanging on the wall

“Do away with pleasantries,”

He said to us all.”

“Do you think sex is dirty

Disgusting and a bore

I am not yet thirty

And it’s you I abhor.

You think a burning flag

Is entirely obscene

Or a girdled fetish leg

Is a disgusting scene.

Do away with inhibitions

Start to change your mind

To further your nutrition

It’s necessary you’ll find.”

So we walked to Rushmore

Mr. Hudson and I

We were joined by Mr. Joker

With a twinkle in his eye

Off to see the one armed dean

And the quiet prince

We sat with Mr. Music Clean

Being bored ever since

Two blond four-eyes

Sat with the king

Listening to his lies

Too sober to be drinking

So we left the silent room

And walked down the hall

Our laughter now in bloom

Resounding on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment